Live life to the fullest, don't EVER let anyone break you!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay so, I fear that my relationship is in trouble. I don't understand why its so hard to have both my friend and my boyfriend in my life, why do I have to throw a friend away because of conflicts that happened before we started to date? Life isn't fair, thats always been clear to me, when something good happens, its followed by lots of bad. When a friends in trouble, and needs someone in there life to talk to, and who has made bad choices but is a good person underneath it all.. shouldn't you always be there for that friend, expecially if their your best friend? My boyfriend just doesn't seem to understand that we're really good friends.. He hates him. But if my friends willing to try and make up for old mistakes, and prove hes doing better.. shouldn't my boyfriend try and be more understanding seeing as how much this is hurting. Ughhh!


As I said, life's unfair.. but what can we do?